2.18.2009

Structure.

Sorry I've neglected you for so long. I'm ashamed, really. I've been busy or trying to keep busy; I even started another blog to maintain writing. I didn't think the content of a new blog matched the purpose of this blog, therefore: new blog. You follow me, right?

The reason I've drawn you, my readers, together at this point is to relaunch the direction of this blog. At least temporarily. I want to write again and have decided to utilize my corner of the web to that end. I will be researching and experimenting with free-writing techniques and posting the results on this page. I hope to write every day, for at least ten minutes, and maintain a modicum of structure.

Once I begin, I encourage your comments and criticism with the hopes of improving what little skill I have, which I let dwindle in the recent past.

No comments: